Daniel joined Cameron Partners in 2016. Since joining Cameron Partners, Daniel has provided advice to clients across a range of sectors; principally construction, consumer products and dairy. Daniel’s experience includes working with international and domestic publicly listed and private companies, state-owned enterprises and co-operative organisations.
Daniel has experience in a wide range of corporate finance engagements including valuations, financial modelling, mergers & acquisitions, corporate restructuring and due diligence. Daniel has significant experience in the dairy industry, having assisted with various projects as part of the independent team responsible for calculating Fonterra’s annual farm gate milk price.
Prior to joining Cameron Partners, Daniel was a Senior Manager in the Transaction Advisory Services team at EY, he worked with EY in New Zealand and Canada.
Daniel holds a BCom (Economics and Finance) and an MCom (Finance) from the University of Auckland.
Selected assignments and transactions include advising:
- Leigh Fisheries on the sale of its business to Foodstuffs North Island
- Samling on the sale of Hikurangi Forest Farms
- NZ Gourmet on a primary and secondary capital raising
- Winc Australia and Platinum Equity on the sale of Winc New Zealand
- Heartland Bank Limited in relation to an independent advisers report for a proposed corporate restructure
- Newell Brands on the purchase of Sistema Plastics for NZ$660 million
- Fletcher Living on its participation in the Tūhono Tāmaki Consortium bidding for the Tamaki Regeneration project
- Ngāi Tahu on potential dairy farm acquisitions