Susannah joined Cameron Partners in 2014. At Cameron Partners, Susannah has provided advice on a number of engagements in the technology sector. She has also provided support on various M&A transactions, capital raisings and other corporate advisory assignments.
Prior to joining Cameron Partners, Susannah spent nine months at PwC as a Consultant in the Finance & Economics team. Previously she had completed an internship at First NZ Capital.
Susannah holds a Bachelor of Commerce in Economics and Finance with First Class Honours and a Bachelor of Arts in Italian from Victoria University.
Selected assignments and transactions include advising:
- Contact Energy on the sale of Rockgas to Gas Services NZ Midco
- AJ Park on its merger with IPH Limited
- WSP on its successful takeover of Opus International Consultants
- TeamTalk on its response to the unsolicited Spark takeover offer
- Quadrant Private Equity on acquiring a 40% stake in Healthcare of NZ Holdings Limited
- Serko on its capital raising and subsequent share purchase plan
- NZ Stock Exchange on the potential acquisition of NZ Clear
- Local Government NZ on the development of their performance measurement systems
- KiwiRail on its Crown financing and strategic initiatives