Charlotte joined Cameron Partners in 2016 as an analyst with the Auckland Team, and in 2017 Charlotte transferred to the Wellington office.
Since joining Cameron Partners, Charlotte has provided research and analytical support on M&A transactions and corporate advisory mandates across the energy, food and beverage and technology sectors.
Prior to joining Cameron Partners, Charlotte spent two years at EY as a Consultant in the Performance Improvement and Transaction Advisory teams. Charlotte holds a Bachelor of Commerce in Economics and a Bachelor of Arts in International Relations from the University of Otago. While studying, Charlotte was a tutor for the Department of Economics.
Selected assignments and transactions include advising:
- Serko on the bolt-on acquisition of InterpIX
- Smartfoods on a partial sale and capital raising to Pioneer Capital
- Contact Energy on the sale of Rockgas to Gas Services NZ Midco for NZ$260 million
- Sileni Estates shareholders on the sale of the business to Booster’s Tahi fund
- New Zealand Gourmet on a partial sale and significant capital raising with NZ Superannuation Fund
- Tuatara on a sale of its craft brewing business to Heineken-owned DB Breweries
- Top Energy regarding its capital structure and financing options
- New Plymouth District Council regarding a review and restructuring of its Perpetual Investment Fund