Ben joined Cameron Partners in 2018 as a Director. He has over 10 years’ experience in investment banking at top tier global investment banks based in Sydney and Auckland. Ben has depth of experience in leading high profile and complex transactions and ensuring successful outcomes for clients. This includes taking private companies to market – both private sales and to the public market. Sectors that Ben has strong knowledge in include: forestry, consumer products, general industrials and private equity.
Prior to joining Cameron Partners, Ben spent 5 years at UBS in New Zealand as a Director in its investment banking team and prior to that worked in investment banking at ABN AMRO and Deutsche Bank in Sydney. Ben is a CFA Charterholder and holds an LLB and BCom from the University of Otago, New Zealand.
Selected assignments and transactions include advising:
- Samling Group on the sale of Hikurangi Forest Farms
- The Independent Directors of Tilt Renewables on its unsolicited takeover offer
- The Board of Fletcher Building on its NZ$750m secondary capital raising
- Serko on its placement to institutional investors in Australia and New Zealand
- Pedersen Group on the sale of its Australasian Contracting Business