Tim joined Cameron Partners in 2017 as a Research Analyst Intern. He joined the team full time after graduating from the University of Auckland in January 2018. At Cameron Partners, Tim has worked on a number of engagements within the energy, forestry and food and beverage sectors. He has provided research and analytical support and assisted with the management of a variety of M&A transactions, including advising Samling Group on the sale of Hikurangi Forest Farms and Tilt Renewables on the response to the unsolicited takeover offer from Infratil and Mercury.
Tim holds a Bachelor of Engineering with First Class Honours, specialising in civil engineering, and a Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in accounting and finance, from the University of Auckland.
Selected assignments and transactions include advising:
- Leigh Fisheries on the sale of its business to Foodstuffs North Island
- Samling Group on the sale of Hikurangi Forest Farms
- Tilt Renewables on the unsolicited takeover offer from Infratil and Mercury
- Pedersen Group on the sale of its Contracting Business to LINX Cargo Care
- Winc Australia and Platinum Equity on the sale of Winc New Zealand
- Smartfoods on a partial sale and capital raising to Pioneer Capital
- Hansells on the sale of its business to Rank Group / Walter & Wild