Daniela joined Cameron Partners in 2013. Since joining Cameron Partners, Daniela has provided M&A, capital raisings, capital structure, and strategic advice across a broad range of sectors; principally food & beverage, agriculture, dairy, oil & gas and technology. Daniela’s experience includes working with international and domestic companies, state-owned enterprises and private equity clients.
Prior to joining Cameron Partners, Daniela completed an investment banking internship at UBS New Zealand and was part of the Westpac Institutional Banking Graduate Programme specialising in credit analysis and strategic research.
Daniela holds a Bachelor of Commerce in Finance with First Class Honours and Bachelor of Arts in Economics and Statistics from the University of Auckland. Daniela is a member of the INFINZ Emerging Leaders’ Committee.
Selected assignments and transactions include advising:
- Kiwibank on the sale of Prezzy Card to Euronet / ePay
- Gough Holdings Limited on the sale of its Group Businesses to Sime Darby Berhad for NZ$211m
- Hellers on the sale of its business to Adamantem capital
- Evolution Healthcare on the sale of a majority stake to PEP
- OM Financial on the sale of its retail business to First New Zealand Capital
- Hellers on the acquisition of Moira Mac’s
- Smartfoods on a partial sale and capital raising to Pioneer Capital
- Hansells on the sale of its business to Rank Group / Walter & Wild
- Anchorage Capital on the acquisition of Contract Resources from Bapcor / Hellaby
- Tuatara on the sale of its craft brewing business to Heineken owned DB Breweries
- Danone on its acquisition of infant formula business Sutton Nutrition and milk processing plant Gardians
- Serko on its IPO listing and subsequent capital raisings
- Auckland Council on a comprehensive review of its alternative sources of financing